Tuesday, July 14, 2009

elder christian loveridge





Above is my baby brother Christian, who left a week ago to serve an LDS mission in Edmonton, Canada. He is the happy-go-lucky sweetheart of our family, and, being 8 years younger than the next oldest sister, had to endure having five additional mothers as he grew up. The second picture is of our family at the Draper Temple, when Christian went through for the first time. I've tried a few times to describe how it felt to be there at the temple with all of my siblings (and some spouses), but words fail me. The day is written on my heart forever. Anyway, here is a link to his mission blog (thanks, Amy)!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are some *awesome* family pictures -- and you have an amazingly gorgeous family.

I was realizing the other day that I am not aware of a single family picture or snapshot that includes all of my siblings and both parents -- someone was always behind the camera.

Best wishes to Christian--er, Elder Loveridge!

jill d said...

Wow, I can't believe he is old enough to be a missionary! I still think of him as just a little kid. Wasn't he around 7 when you and Tim got married? Wow how time flies. I read his mission blog...what a fun blog!

WendyJ said...

I didn't realize you had a sibling that was so much younger than the rest of your siblings. Congrats!

I was just realizing you're all in black at the temple. Was that planned or just a coincoidence?

Tiffany said...

Uh, yeah...the black thing. It's kind of a joke in our family! We all love to wear black, and nobody plans it. Me in green?
That's totally out of character for a Loveridge gathering. My bro in law John calls it the Loveridge Funeral.

Jan and Cameron said...

I can't believe he is 19 already!!! Crazy! He is serving so close to us as well. (3 hours a way). Don't let it tempt you. LOL :D

Gretchen said...

Aaaahhhh Jan...maybe it's destiny! Wow Tiffany I can't believe he's old enough! I love the Loveridge Funeral comment.

Gretchen said...

Aaaahhhh Jan...maybe it's destiny! Wow Tiffany I can't believe he's old enough! I love the Loveridge Funeral comment.

Julie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.