Thursday, August 27, 2009

a teaser





Jessica & Wendy, these are especially for you. . . until I put a real slideshow together! Thanks for asking me to put up pics from our trip to China. Sometimes I don't know if other people really want to see my trip slideshows or if they're just being good friends!
1: Standing on the Great Wall of China (this was one of those "lifetime" experiences...couldn't believe I was there)
2. A rural rice paddy
3. I absolutely loved the people of China, especially in the more rural villages...more on that later
4. Terraced farming along the Yangtze River

5 comments:

Jessica said...

We absolutely want to see the whole slideshow of pictures -- those of us still on low stipends have to live vicariously through the cool trips of our friends.

WendyJ said...

Ditto to what Jessica said. These pictures are stunning. What an amazing experience!!

Jan and Cameron said...

Love the pics!

Heather Rigby said...

I agree with Jessica, please post the pictures! I would love to see more.

Gretchen said...

Good Golly! It's about bloody time! I'm dying to see the whole slide show. I was totally serious too when I said that - I really do want to see them! Are you seeing a trend here? You are adorable and I love the pictures. Keep 'em coming!