Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day 2010

Look at all those sleepy faces...up to make me a FABULOUS little breakfast in bed!

The highlight of Mother's Day!  I told my kids there was nothing they could buy me at a store that would be better than their handmade gifts!  And who knew that Adam was such a great poet? 

Dinner at the Loveridge house...the men did all the food (ok, well...for the most part)

Awesome dinner...bbq chicken, rolls, salad, fruit, jello, desserts.  Nice work, guys!

Marshall slaved away over the grill, seriously.  I think he got a nice nap later on!


Everyone gathered to talk to Elder Christian! 
The men also took care of the cleanup while the women sat and chatted!  Thanks for a great day!

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Darn it Tiffany...now I feel like I have to update my blog! Just kidding! I love seeing pictures of your darling family!

Emily J. said...

Looks like you had so much fun yesterday. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom. Emily J

Jan and Cameron said...

Yay! You are back. I love the photos. Glad you had a great Mothers day!

Yolanda said...

Awesome, Tiffany, I'm still waiting for pictures of your Hawaii trip!! :)

Christina said...

fun mom's day!!!

luv all the men action going on--how cute are they being all domesticated and such!!


miss & luv u guys!!!

Julie said...

Great pictures documenting a great day!